1 250 000€
Enter your contact details to request more information on these properties
+33 (0) 6 30 17 94 36
On the edge of a town with direct acces to the forest, this stud farm is composed of a 2005 architec wooden house and equestrian facilities.
The main house offers 180 m² of living space comprising on the ground floor ( underfloor heating): entrance, open kitchen to a vast living area with fire place, bedroom 1 with separate entrance, bathroom,wc, study or second bedroom, Laundry/utility room. Upstairs, landing to master bedroom with dressing room, bathroom,wc, loft space suitable for conversion. Adjoining garage, wooden terrace south facing , DGW.
A mobile-home in perfect condition features a living room, two bedrooms and shower room.
- 2 Indoor barns with 29 boxes divided:
- Barn one has 13 boxes, very luxurious and perfectly fitted out with shower bay, laboratory, toilets, shower and laundry room. Circulating water for the drinkers
- Barn 2 has 16 boxes, tack room, feed room, huge area for hay/straw storage , parking for machinery and surface to lunge horses. Circulating water for the drinkers
- Feed silo
- Hay barn with workshop and two cisterns to retrieve rain water of 35 000 and 80 000 litres.
- The indoor arena 78m x 35m with views – wooden structure
- The outdoor arena 40m x 24m is situated between the two stables.
- The paddocks have field shelters of 6m x 3m and are enclosed by post and rail fencing.